
Our Spanish Teacher Ms. Cristina Is Introducing three new services for anyone that is interested, I am just spreading the word for her. The children LOVE Spanish class and I'm surprised to say that they are really picking up on it incredibly fast! I'll have to video tape one of their lessons soon so that all of you can see!
Here are the new additions to Ms. Cristina's classes-
Private 45 min lessons for children of any age, in my house. Weekend, evening or afternoons. $25 (All children in the family can attend for the same rate). For private lessons, no contract commitment will be required, as long as you give me a monthly committed schedule when your children can attend.
Host a weekly 30 min. class in your house with up to 12 children. $30 per group class. Afternoon times available only. With a School Year or Summer Contract. No charge for cancelled sessions.
Celebrate your child's birthday with a Fiesta! I will come to your chosen location to entertain the children. 45-60 minutes of fun while learning a new culture, traditions and some Spanish words. $55
No comments:
Post a Comment