Friday, May 29, 2009

Bye Bye Annie!







My little Annie,
I can't believe it's time to say good-bye already! How the years have flown by! I have so many fond memories of the years that we have spent together. The Red Wing trip was such a wonderful day. Do you remember seeing that huge "pirate"ship and swimming at the hotel? We had so much fun visiting the pottery museum and exploring the city together that day. Do you remember the day that we were caught in a downpour as we went to story time? You all stood there shocked for only a moment and then started dancing and splashing in puddles with screams of joy and laughter. It was so adorable! Do you remember when we had a really small class so we signed up for the community education dance class? Once a week we would load everybody up and go to dance class with Ms. Tanya. Seeing you in your dance costume trying your best to jump, shake and move like the rest of the children was one of the cutest things I have ever experienced. I had so much fun bringing you to that class! I think we all felt like it was a huge adventure! We have had so much fun exploring and learning about the world together! I have appreciated your beautiful smile and your happy, adventurous, silly, curious, loving and playful personality. You were never afraid to jump right in to an activity with all of your heart- even if it meant you might get a little messy! I LOVE that about you and I hope it never changes.
I will really miss hearing your voice, and your laugh, and seeing your smile everyday. Your mommy and daddy promised me that they would continue to send pictures and letters about you so that I can continue to watch you grow. I hope you never forget the fun adventures we've had through the years and the love that we have for you, now and always!
Have a wonderful time in Utah! I can't wait to hear about your first day of Kindergarten when it comes, you have been waiting for your first day of kindergarten for a LONG time! :)
We all love you very very much!
Love Heather, Ryan, Elia
and all of your friends at First Discoveries

No comments: