Wednesday, June 9, 2010

There is a treat
that's good to eat
And pizza is its name
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
P-I-Z-Z-A
and pizza is its name!
Yum!Yum!



Today we had "Toast Pizza" to go with our Pizza theme for the week. It was really yummy, everyone liked it.
We had fun playing outside, coloring, reading in the garden, and drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. The girls got to play in the pool today for a little while after lunch- we decided the pool is just way too small for everyone to play at once so we'll have to do some alternating days for that while we look for a new bigger pool. I think a couple of our friends are still needing swimming suits. I'll bring what we have out to the porch so you can check them out when you pick up your child because I can't remember which suit goes with which boy- the girls all have their suits here. If you want to bring a sunhat to keep the sun off of your child's face/scalp we'll make sure they were them for water play or long day field trips when we know they'll be mostly in the sun. Our backyard play yard is mostly shaded with our huge oak tree but we do use spray on sunscreen everyday. Friday is the kids last day of elementary school for the summer! Hooray! We're looking forward to day trips and lazy days in the pool/sprinkler.

No comments: