
Dear Parents,
I give you back your children, the same children you confidently entrusted in my care. I give them back pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible and more mature than they were. Although they would have attained their growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch their personality unfold day by day and marvel at this splendid miracle of development.
I give them back reluctantly, for having spent this time together in the narrow confines of my house, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other.
Ten years from now if we meet on the street, a light will shine in our eyes, a smile on our lips, and we shall feel that bond of understanding once more, this bond we feel today.
We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned and enriched our lives together.
I give them back reluctantly, for having spent this time together in the narrow confines of my house, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other.
Ten years from now if we meet on the street, a light will shine in our eyes, a smile on our lips, and we shall feel that bond of understanding once more, this bond we feel today.
We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned and enriched our lives together.
I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them back I must.
Take care of them, for they are precious.
Take care of them, for they are precious.
Remember that I shall always be interested in each child and their destiny, wherever they go, whatever they do, whoever they become. Their joys and sorrows I'll be happy to share.
Please call on me if there is anything further I can ever do for any of you. As the children and I say, "You'll always be in my heart!"
Please call on me if there is anything further I can ever do for any of you. As the children and I say, "You'll always be in my heart!"
Please keep in touch!
Love, Heather Ryan and Elia
2 comments:
Beautiful!! Absolutely beautiful! You've made such a positive impact & enhanced & loved so many young children the blessings you've shared with all them will be felt for the rest of their lives!
Love ya,
Mom
Tears in my eyes, but a smile on my heart knowing that what you said is so very true.
Shawna
Post a Comment