
Ms. Cristina has some new Spanish class arangements for those of you that are interested. I thought it might be really nice for those kindergarteners and first graders that will be in full day school this fall. Since the children are already quite familiar with Spanish and know and love Ms. Cristina it might be the perfect way to continue their Spanish education.
Classes will be on Thursdays for School age children 4:05 to 4:50 ( this would be the first time offering this class and the class will follow a text book) School age classes will be taught at Ms. Cristina's home in NW Rochester.
The cost for each class will be $8 with school year agreement ( which you can terminate by giving two weeks notice) I follow the school year calendar, no charge when no class is schedule and also no charge if I have to cancel a session.
The maximum class size for the school age children will be 6
Classes will be on Thursdays for School age children 4:05 to 4:50 ( this would be the first time offering this class and the class will follow a text book) School age classes will be taught at Ms. Cristina's home in NW Rochester.
The cost for each class will be $8 with school year agreement ( which you can terminate by giving two weeks notice) I follow the school year calendar, no charge when no class is schedule and also no charge if I have to cancel a session.
The maximum class size for the school age children will be 6
No comments:
Post a Comment