Wednesday, June 23, 2010
















We started the morning with some outdoor free play and then came inside for Spanish class with Ms. Cristina and a short bit of the movie Mulan while we relaxed a bit and recharged for our walk to the park. We ate our sandwiches at school before we left, but brought our fruit and vegetables to eat on the bridge at Kutzky Park. The children are really loving the pea pods! They ate a TON of them today! We said our pea pod poem over and over while we opened the pea pods up and found the tiny sleeping babies safetly tucked in their beds....and then we ate them! :)
After our snack we had a couple activities to choose from- painting wooden clothes pins to make butterflies, playing with the rainbow ribbon dancers or playing on the park equipment. I realized I didn't get very many pictures of the boys today. They mostly hung out on the park equipment with Ryan while I supervised the girls perfecting their ribbon dancing skills and working on their painting projects but we did switch groups so that the boys could paint/ribbon dance too for some reason I didn't get any pictures of it though!
We were so disappointed we forgot our note/dollar to hide somewhere special today so if we get a chance we might hide it close to home or just try hard to remember to do it tomorrow.

No comments: